UltraLabs is searching for an experienced Product Owner to manage software products, from MVP through growth and scale. Ultra is a US-based incubation lab that launches and grows new software businesses. This is an incredible opportunity to work on innovative products with highly skilled designers, engineers, and product teams.
- Working closely with researchers, stakeholders, designers, and engineers to build new, innovative products, and iterate those products to grow within a lean, agile framework.
- Form product strategies that will enable our products to be highly competitive in the market.
- Write product requirements for designers and engineers.
- Define timelines, and facilitate the development of the products to meet milestones and launch dates.
- Work with the research team to test and validate product viability.
- Report to stakeholders on success or failure of metrics.
You should be experienced in:
- Writing product requirements. Knowing what features should go into an MVP.
- Building flowcharts and diagrams to communicate complex ideas.
- Working across teams to get the right product built.
- Understanding what teams need at various stages of development.
- The concepts of product and market validation, along with lean, agile development methodologies.
You’ll get bonus points for:
- Knowledge of design tools, like Sketch or Figma.
- Knowledge of development tools and practices.
- Experience in SaaS product development.
- Being excited to build amazing products!
Аpply online or send your CV to email@example.com.